Book Ben To Speak At Your Conference Or Event
Ben's presentations weave inspiration and humor with improv techniques that audiences can easily learn and apply.
Topic #1: Improvisation Works
Essential Improv Techniques To Strengthen Work Relationships And Improve Organizational Health
Improvisation Works is a fun, energizing, interactive session to help participants quickly learn the essential improvisational techniques that improve communication, creativity, resilience, and organizational health.
Audiences will learn how to:
- Connect quickly and have meaningful conversations
- Sharpen creativity and generate new ideas
- Find the good in unusual and difficult circumstances
- Access a deeper level of insight about other people
- Communicate confidently and persuasively
Contact me for more information about presentations.
Topic #2: How To Write A Presentation
An Improvisational Approach To Developing And Delivering Presentations
How To Write A Presentation is an inspiring, practical, interactive session designed to help experts, managers, executives, and leaders become more persuasive, confident speakers.
Ben teaches an improvisational approach to developing and delivering a speech that leverages your expertise and authenticity – not your ability to memorize lines and deliver them like an actor.
Audiences will learn:
- A step-by-step method to create any presentation
- Strategies to deeply empathize with the audience
- How to get ideas from your head into an organized structure
- Techniques to engage, captivate, and persuade
Contact me for more information about my presentations.